TechTalk HyValve Mosaic
04.04.2023 Hydrogen refueling easier than ever before - with our latest development HyValve Mosaic. SeitzValve manifold is equipped with up to forty high-pressure solenoid valves.
Rico Schöni and Steven Oji share their insights on the HyValve Mosaic in HyFindr Teck Talk.
The video explains the cascading of a hydrogen refueling station, the function of the HyValve Mosaic and its great advantages.
Advantages of the HyValve Mosaic
- most compact system design with best accessibility
- reduced C&T connections minimize leakage points
- on-site maintenance possible in only 5 to 8 minutes due to individually removable valves
- check valves are integrated
Design your own HyValve Mosaic
- with 2 to 40 solenoid valves in any matrix
- whether 500 bar or 1000 bar
- 2/2-way solenoid valve, NC
- pressure range: 10 ... 1'000 bar; 145 ... 14'500 psi
Individual test valves are available. Please contact us for further information.
Talk to somebody
Challenge your ideas directly with our H2 team.